Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Mattress size is an extremely important consideration when purchasing a new bed. It is a matter of personal choice, room size and budget. Check out the following pros and cons to determine the proper size for your royal slumber.
Ideal for smaller master bedrooms, couples who prefer close quarters, guest rooms and individuals who “sprawl” while they sleep.
- 60" x 80"
- Most popular mattress size
- Less expensive than a King-sized bed
- Arguably more choice when it comes to bed linens
- Less personal sleeping space (9 inches less per person than if they slept alone in a twin bed!)
Ideal for couples who want maximum sleep space, family beds or if the family pet has mattress privileges.
- 76" x 80" (Standard or Eastern King) / 72" x 84" (California King)
- Offers maximum personal sleeping space (18 inches more than a Queen)
- Same as two extra-long twin beds side-by-side
- Split box spring for greater maneuverability
- Too large for some bedrooms or to navigate through some hallways
- Bed linens are more expensive than for a Queen
- Requires 3 standard pillows or 2 King pillows